Care2counsel is a safe space for complex straight/LGBTQIA+ couples with relational issues and individuals trying to cope with anxiety, depression, and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Life isn’t always easy. Sometimes, even the strongest people amongst us need a little bit of help to work through some of life’s more challenging problems. Everyone has battles to fight and hurdles to overcome at some point. Whether you struggle with anxiety, depression, PTSD, or relational issues, you should know that there is hope for a better tomorrow.
"I want you to get excited about who you are, what you are, what you have, and what can still be for you. I want to inspire you to see that you can go far beyond where you are right now."
You might be initially hesitant to seek out help and support for personal matters, but when you do, you will feel confident that you are taking a courageous first step towards getting to a better place and being a better you.
You may benefit from therapy if :
- You want to be productive & self-confident, but your anxiety or depression has left you struggling.
- Your self-reliance is at an all-time low.
- You are unsure of who you are. Your struggling with relationship issues at home/work.
- You can not find peace & solace in your life.
- Applying appropriate strategies to improve your quality of life is hard to grasp.
- You’re tired of pretending everything is fine when it’s not.
- There is no resemblance of hope in your life.
- You’re ready to feel good about yourself, to learn how to navigate these thoughts & feelings.
- You’re ready to transcend life difficulties with the tools & guidance of therapy.
Clients come looking for a therapist who they can genuinely connect with, because therapy should be a place that fosters new perspectives, increase awareness, and identify methods to effectively manage whatever causes one’s distress. Our team is committed to establishing such atmosphere conducive to effective coping, growth, solace, & better outcomes.
We work with straight/LGBTQIA+ couples with relational concerns. We support individuals trying to cope with anxiety, depression, and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). You no longer have to continue managing your relationship challenges, anxiety, depression, &/or PTSD alone. Reach out today by booking an immediate appointment via telephone or by clicking the appointment request button.
If you’re interested in becoming a better, happier, more fulfilled you,
get started and please get in contact today!